Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
We are searching for an innovative, reliable and competent colleague, who would like to work in a successful and market leading team within the international supply chain of Laundry & Home Care.
International Planning & Logistics is globally steering the strategy and direction of all Planning and Logistics activities with KPIs like Inventory and Service Level.
The position of the project implementation manager is located within Planning & Logistics, responsible for the project implementation management for global innovations.
What we offer
· Managing the implementation of innovation in Laundry and Home Care Business, ensuring the adherence to standard processes of supply chain and the laundry and home care business organization
· Keeping cross-functional project timing by evaluating critical paths, following up milestones, including status reporting, change requests and risk management
· Governing the implementation of international projects (innovations, cost chase, maintenance, production transfers) from product development until market introduction and ensuring the availability of goods in time and in quantity
· Representing planning & logistics requirements within cross-functional projects together with marketing, production, R&D and purchasing
· Steering of the project implementation within Planning & Logistics from corporate decision level into local execution and continuously reviewing the progress and requirements with all relevant markets
· Executing capacity and demand analysis for critical production start-ups and bottleneck situations at Henkel plants, Contract Manufacturer and/or suppliers
Who we are looking for
· Master degree in the field of business administration or engineering
· At least 2-3 years of work experience in the area of Planning and Logistics
· Industrial Engineering knowledge with experience in Planning and Logistics
· Project management skills and experience
· Knowledge in Microsoft & SAP Tools
· Very good oral and written English skills
· Very good communication and social skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career