Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Innovation Strategy Analyst position is located in Düsseldorf, reports to the Global Head of Product & Application Development of the Transport & Metal Business Unit (AT) and is part of the corresponding Leadership Team. Henkel AT Transport & Metal is the key partner and solution provider in the design, development, manufacture and maintenance of vehicles, aircraft and transportation systems. We provide high-performance adhesives and sealants and create many opportunities to design and build advanced, lightweight constructions and enable seemingly conflicting aims such as higher speeds and lower fuel consumption. Because of the early involvement in our customers’ design and development processes Henkel provides tailor-made solutions to market challenges and needs, enabling our customers to achieve competitive advantages as well as environmentally responsible and cost-effective operations.
What we offer
· Develop and support AT Innovation strategy by driving global initiatives together with AT Product & Application Development Leadership Team
· Analyze and prepare overall projects portfolio/budget views supporting strategic steering decisions taken by AT Product & Application Development Head and the Leadership Team
· Implement and maintain best-in-class analysis and reporting tools covering the needs of strategic steering of AT Product & Application Development budget, resources and innovation project portfolio
· Run global projects under the lead of AT Global Product & Application Development Head to implement Innovation Strategy in AT
· Prepare Leadership team meetings and work with Leadership team members on global initiatives (incl. supplier innovation, new adjacencies…)
· Implement and maintain AT Global Innovation Portfolio reporting
· Prepare and track success of key AT projects in cooperation with the Global Steering Unit Innovation Program Managers
Who we are looking for
· University degree in Business Administration or Chemistry
· Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in Marketing or R&D, experience in chemical industry beneficial
· Experience in innovation management project tools
· Excellent communication skills, fluent English
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and first SAP experience
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career