Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Implement and maintain best-in-class project management processes and methodologies for the AT (Adhesives Transport and Metal Unit) innovation projects as an ADP innovation project manager (m/f). Be accountable for end-to-end execution of innovation projects assigned to the position, ensuring flawless launches of new products. The impact of these processes will subsequently improve time to market and quality for AT customers.
What we offer
· Manage projects for selected AT steering units in Europe using ADP processes and software tools for project management and documentation
· Lead cross-functional project teams and stakeholders and ensure quality execution of project deliverables to gates meeting ISO requirements
· Execute project reviews and submit projects when ready to gate for decision by gate keepers
· Foster a culture of project management excellence within the organization
· Increase quality and speed to market of new products
· Establish, maintain and execute global communication with stakeholders, customers and team members concerning key projects
Who we are looking for
· University degree in Chemistry/Business Administration or technical/commercial vocational training with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
· 3 years of professional experience in a technical environment, preferably including project management
· Ability to lead teams and high communicational skills to ensure a smooth interdisciplinary collaboration
· Strong analytical skills
· Fluent English in conversation and in writing
· Excellent knowledge of the MS-Office Suite and of project management software (preferably Planview/ADP)
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career