Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
Henkel Transport & Metal (AT) as the global leader in adhesive, sealant and surface-treatment technologies for the Transport & Metal Industries, creates competitive advantage for our customers along the entire value chain of car manufacturing. We partner with our customers right from the start, so that we understand their needs and develop tailored solutions – for today and tomorrow.
We provide undisputed, world-class excellence in our innovative solutions – based on the pillars sustainability, cost reduction, light weighting, e-mobility and comfort & safety.
The position we are offering is in SBU AT Transport and Metal Adhesives. The responsibility
is Global Project Management for Powertrain & eMobility in Automotive.
What we offer
· Research and analysis of market trends on eMobility and key components for Battery and eDrive system including visits of key customers
· Support business and innovation strategy in collaboration with business development, marketing and innovation team and provide analysis to explain growth opportunities to the various target groups
· Plan and coordinate the monthly cross regional project team meetings including follow ups on key projects and defined actions
· Analyze data collection and financial business on sales, margins and customer projects to support and transparently track regional and global business strategy execution
· Implement the eMobility strategy with defined key strategic priorities and line with AT Transport and Metal strategy
Who we are looking for
· University degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering and Management
· Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience in automotive
· Fluent English and German
· MS Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
· Project management skills to drive the transition from conventional Powertrain towards eMobility for future electric vehicles
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career