Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for a new motivated colleague to join our team.
What we offer
· Analyze processes of BUs/functions to get deep understanding of business challenges and identify potentials for new business models
· Identify key internal resources (cross) BUs and functions to understand business challenges and drive innovation
· Review digital trends and input from key partners and external sources about new business models and link back to BUs/functions challenges
· Provide internal/external data for business case development in collaboration with BUs/functions
· Identify operational implications with Henkel functions (e.g. Legal/Compliance)
· Calculate resource needs and CAPEX investments
· Work with start-ups participating on the Show and Tell events to develop PoCs
Who we are looking for
· University degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
· Min. 4 years of relevant digital experience
· Min. 1 year experience in digital business modeling
· Start-up environment/network
· Proven B2B and B2C track record
· Fluent English, German and other languages are a plus
· High affinity to digital sales channels and their development
· Innovative thinking to identify business opportunities
· Pioneering attitude with high level of persistence
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career