At Henkel‘s newly created Corporate Digital Office, we are catalysts for digital growth and seek to enable Henkel‘s vision of becoming a digitally driven industrial powerhouse. As part of the Consumer/Customer experience team, you will help shape the future of Henkel's global digital strategy.
Are you passionate about customer and consumer engagement and delivering best in class experiences? Are you someone that can analyse data and derive customer stories from that data? Is working in a fast-paced global team focused on digital transformation something for you? If yes - please read on!
You will have the opportunity to leave a legacy on Henkel's growing digital footprint by driving customer engagement at the ‘top of the funnel' in the customer journey for Henkel's business units globally.
What we offer
This position demands a “Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast” approach high level of autonomy, energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset. In order to succeed in this position, you will need strong skills to influence without formal authority while being part of tight-knit project teams. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in overcoming challenges in process and technology within large, global European corporate environments while having start-up roots. You make decisions based on data but understand the value of building and maintaining relationships across the business.
As Global Digital Strategist in the Corporate Digital Office you think strategically and are not afraid to jump in and tactically support brand teams as they seek new ways to drive relevant traffic to the most valuable consumer/customer channels:
· Collaborate and partner with internal and external teams to develop and activate cross-BU transformation projects that deliver on key business objectives (e.g. acquisition, retention and advocacy) and drive change across the company
· Analyze complex digital campaign and other business analytics to develop game-changing tactics to grow our brands as well as provide operational guidance to achieve KPIs
· Grow referral, affiliate and influencer marketing channels
· Driving process automation and scaling new technology-driven programs / initiatives across business units and geographies
· Run innovation sprints in the areas of content and customer experience - partnering with business units and cross-functional teams (e.g. media, IT, purchasing, legal, etc.)
· Strategize and execute projects such as new content factories and optimization for voice-enabled channels
· Take responsibility for recommending and guiding implementation of strategic enterprise-level software in collaboration with key functions (e.g. IT, purchasing, etc.)
· Support the team in strategic initiatives and project management as needed
· Design and shape new company-wide processes to deliver on key customer experience objectives
Who we are looking for
· Advanced university degree
· Minimum 7-8 years of relevant experience in Business Development or Performance Marketing including experience in a start-up (2-3 years) and in large, global European corporate environments (4-5 years)
· Computer/Software skills: advanced MS Office (MS Word, Excel); analytics tools such as Google Analytics (or similar for web), Twitter Analytics, Facebook and Instagram Analytics and Google Adwords, social monitoring tools (such as Sprinklr), marketing automation tools (such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and communications tools (such as JIRA, Basecamp or Slack) would be a benefit
· Language skills: Fluent in English and German, additional language skills would be a benefit
· Certification in project management
· Strong interpersonal skills, writing and verbal communication skills to present new ideas and get buy-in from cross-functional persons from all levels of the organization
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.