Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
At Henkel‘s newly created Corporate Digital Office, we are catalysts for digital growth and seek to enable Henkel‘s vision of becoming a digitally driven industrial powerhouse. As part of the Consumer/Customer experience team, you will help shape the future of Henkel's global digital strategy.
Are you passionate about customer and consumer engagement and delivering best in class experiences? Are you someone that can analyse data and derive customer stories from that data? Is working in a fast-paced global team focused on digital transformation something for you? If yes - please read on!
You will have the opportunity to leave a legacy on Henkel's growing digital footprint by driving customer engagement at the ‘top of the funnel' in the customer journey for Henkel's business units globally.
What we offer
This position demands a “Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast” approach high level of autonomy, energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset. In order to succeed in this position, you will need strong skills to influence without formal authority while being part of tight-knit project teams. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in overcoming challenges in process and technology within large, global European corporate environments while having start-up roots. You make decisions based on data but understand the value of building and maintaining relationships across the business.
As Global Digital Strategist in the Corporate Digital Office you think strategically and are not afraid to jump in and tactically support brand teams as they seek new ways to drive relevant traffic to the most valuable consumer/customer channels:
· Collaborate and partner with internal and external teams to develop and activate cross-BU transformation projects that deliver on key business objectives (e.g. acquisition, retention and advocacy) and drive change across the company
· Analyze complex digital campaign and other business analytics to develop game-changing tactics to grow our brands as well as provide operational guidance to achieve KPIs
· Grow referral, affiliate and influencer marketing channels
· Driving process automation and scaling new technology-driven programs / initiatives across business units and geographies
· Run innovation sprints in the areas of content and customer experience - partnering with business units and cross-functional teams (e.g. media, IT, purchasing, legal, etc.)
· Strategize and execute projects such as new content factories and optimization for voice-enabled channels
· Take responsibility for recommending and guiding implementation of strategic enterprise-level software in collaboration with key functions (e.g. IT, purchasing, etc.)
· Support the team in strategic initiatives and project management as needed
· Design and shape new company-wide processes to deliver on key customer experience objectives