· Individual will work either in Raw Materials or Shipping at the St. Louis Manufacturing Facility.
· This position will be on an off-shift (either 12:00 midnight - 8:00 AM or 4:00 PM - 8:00 AM)
· Regularly scheduled shift is 40 hours per week.
· May work 60 hours / week including mandatory overtime.
· Higher level roles may be available based on skill & aptitude.
What we offer
· The technicians at this level job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Document transactions based on published procedures, (including the use of computer technology such as the “RF”(Radio Frequency) gun)
· Receive and store raw materials
· Raw materials delivered timely to the line
· Remove all trash and dispose of properly
· Housekeeping & Safety responsibilities
· Changeovers, remove raw materials and bring up new ones
· Pallet supply to lines
· Pull and load finished goods
· Ability to train others
· Accurate paperwork including production reconciliation, outbound activity ship sets, etc.
· Maintain accurate inventory counts and product rotation
· Maintain communication link between supervisors, shipping clerks and truck lines.
· Run Case Erectors and other equipment as assigned.
· Various other materials duties as assigned. Crews will participate in the management of the day to day operations of their area of the business including production, administrative and support functions. Employees within the crew will work up to their capability to perform a task in a safe and quality fashion.
Who we are looking for
· MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must be able to pass the Henkel entry level assessments for the role 1 year industrial experience or equivalent required
· Must be able to pass the written and driving certification test for fork truck, clamp truck, walkie rider and material handling equipment.
· Must operate equipment safely.
· Must be able to wear a respirator and other PPE as required.
· Must be able to make simple calculations and document appropriately.
· Must be able to be trained in the use of a computer and related equipment.
· Must be able to efficiently operate semi-automatic and automatic equipment.
· Must be able to pass the elevator-platform lift certification test.
· Must become proficient in the use of “RF” (Radio Frequency) gun.
· PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be able to lift and grasp 40 lbs. from floor to waist and carry up to 10 yards, possibly up or down stairs.
· Must be able to sit, stand and/or walk 100% of the shift.
· Must be able to work at elevated heights.
· Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
· Must be able to work kneeling, standing, squat, bend or reach throughout the shift.
· Must be able to rotate body up to 180 degrees.
· Must have adequate, correctable vision and hearing.
· Must have dexterity and flexibility of extremities to use tools and perform assignment.
· Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job as derived from the physical demands analysis for this job.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Crée en 1876, Henkel est devenu le leader sur les marchés internationaux de la grande consommation et de l’industrie. Le groupe est présent dans le monde entier avec les plus grandes marques et des technologies dans 3 domaines : Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, et les Adhesive Technologies.
L’entreprise dont le siège social international est basé à Düsseldorf en Allemagne emploie plus de 47 000 personnes dans le monde entier et a réalisé un chiffre d’affaire de 16, 5 milliards d’euros en 2012. Henkel dispose aujourd’hui d’une position forte notamment grâce à ses marques mondialement connues tels que Schwarzkopf, Loctite ou encore Pattex. Henkel s’est implantée en France en 1967 et connaît depuis une progression remarquable puisqu’elle à vu son chiffre d’affaires multiplié par 40 depuis 1970.