Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Finance Trade Group is responsible for observing legal requirements regarding customs duty preference management and legal control. The team is also in charge of several transactional processes like master data management for materials, suppliers and customers. Additionally through the customers service online foreign trade tool is responsible for handling requests from the sales department in order to provide the support and subsequently to achieve the overall objectives.
What we offer
· Cooperation with the Finance Trade Group globally
· The main supporting activities will be in the area of international trade, customs, preference and origin determination through the implementation of the relevant information from the supplier's declarations into SAP
· Handling the electronic export declarations and making analysis and solving the service requests due to the blocked orders
· Communication and interaction on the international basis with the suppliers, customers and Henkel business partners in order to achieve the overall objectives
Who we are looking for
· University degree from economics/international trade/law field
· Excellent English communication skills
· German language is an advantage
· Proactive approach and being a team player is a MUST
· Concentration on detail, customer-oriented, self-organized person
· Very good communication skills, flexibility
· PC knowledge, experience with SAP is an advantage
· Willingness to work with numbers and data
Benefits we offer
· 13th salary, equal to the amount of the basic monthly salary
· Performance-based bonus up to 110%
· Referral bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
· Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
· Cafeteria benefit system
· Henkel Kindergarten
· Life insurance
· Health care package
· Relocation bonus
· 5 sick days per year
· Home Office
· Extra paid days off for special life events
Minimum salary: 1.100 EUR gross. Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career