Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner supporting the Beauty Care business in delivering market leading products to our customers. The key purpose of this role is to generate an accurate and robust demand plan to enable the business to meet its targets whilst hitting core Supply Chain metrics and efficiency. This will be achieved by building excellent cross functional relationships with Sales, Marketing, Supply, Finance and NPI teams combined with an analytical mind-set, excellent understanding of statistical forecasting models and an ability to influence.
The key duties will include:
· Manage the Demand Planning process and the local Sales and Operation planning process for the assigned portfolio
· Contribute in New Product Introduction process and regular End-Customer Service Level Meetings
· Work closely with sales and marketing teams to gather market knowledge and improve forecast accuracy
· Anticipate and recognise out of stock situation, develop alternatives, coordinate customer priorities with Sales and the customer service team
· Continuously improve forecasts techniques and manage statistical models
Who we are looking for
· Educated to Degree level or equivalent
· Previous experience of working as a Demand Planner
· Experience of SAP, APO DP & statistical models
· Previous experience of managing large SKU portfolios
· Excellent communication skills – internal & external; written, verbal & presentation
· A high level of attention to detail and extremely results oriented
· Good knowledge of MS Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career