Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel AT Transport and Metal is the key partner and solution provider in the design, development, manufacture and maintenance of cars and vehicles, aircraft and transportation systems. We provide high-performance adhesives and sealants and create many opportunities to design and build advanced, lightweight constructions and enable seemingly conflicting aims such as higher speeds and lower fuel consumption. Because of the early involvement in our customers' design and development processes Henkel provides tailor-made solutions to market challenges and needs, enabling our customers to achieve competitive advantages as well as environmentally responsible and cost-effective operations. The position we are offering is in SBU AT Transport and Metal Adhesives. The responsibility is Content Marketing & Marcom for the Region Europe.
What we offer
· Position with high opportunity to steer Content Marketing in line with the SBU/Steering Unit strategy and work in a very strong Marketing team to bring Content Marketing to next level
· Continuous implementation of global content strategy into the region
· Content planning and content management for regional marketing communications
· Conception and supervision of Best-in-Industry Customer Events, Fairs and video production activities
· Conception, planning and implementation of campaigns for the region Europe
· Definition of KPIs to measure the success of a campaign and give recommendations
· Continual monitoring of trends and the latest technological developments, in order to further develop and adapt existing plans and strategies
· Close collaboration with in-company interfaces (Leadership Team, Strategic Marketing, Steering Unit Heads, Technical Experts, PR etc.)
· Coordination and control of Marketing Budget (L17) across European countries and maximize ROI
· Enabling Multi-channel customer engagement through high-impact, creative, easy to access content for the region in alignment with global overarching strategy