Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for a motivated Construction Safety Specialist (m/f).
What we offer
· Provide site specific safety requirements following Henkel Adhesives standard to all employees/contractors working on the project site
· Oversee the implementation and execution of all safety documents and other Henkel information/documents by all employees and contractors
· Enforce the company safety rules and compliance regulations at the designated jobsite by controlling the awareness training and regularly reviewing construction safety
· Work closely with construction office and site management to ensure a safe and efficient working environment, support the project team for authorities visits and ensure project safety compliance by monitoring the safety efforts of all employees and contractors at the building site
· Guide, support and control the implementation of safety plans, programs, risk assessments and procedures at the construction site
· Maintain accurate records, such as daily site safety inspection, personal protection equipment usage, first aid system, permit to work systems, not only according to employee training protocols
· Investigate incidents, accidents and near misses that occur on this project and prepare written reports of findings and corrective actions
· Conduct/coordinate project safety toolbox meetings with all employees and contractors on a weekly basis, and follow up and reviewing the effectiveness of the corrective and preventative actions taken
Who we are looking for
· Construction Health & Safety Technician
· 3-5 years of construction safety experience in a progressive nature
· Knowledge of legal requirements of Safety Construction Regulations
· Working knowledge & training qualifications/certifications and knowledge of fall protection systems, excavation, trenching and shoring, confined space entry, cranes, ladders & stairs, scaffolding, electrical hazards, lockout/tagout, PPE
· Excellent knowledge of English and German
· Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
· Solution focused whilst remaining neutral and objective
· Good written and oral communication skills, ability to use judgment and experience to define, analyze, and resolve problems and issues
· Good interpersonal relations skills
Fixed-term contract until end of May 2020.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career