Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The EDI & Blockchain team at Henkel is responsible for building & maintaining of strong customer, warehouse suppliers and other partner relationships via the use of EDI, Blockchain and other connectivity technology. For Blockchain, the team is responsible for discovering, testing, piloting and preparing for scale enterprise solutions based on Blockchain Technology as well as helping upskill the organization as to the transformational potential behind Blockchain. The Blockchain Team works with the Adhesives Technologies, Beauty Care, Laundry & Home Care units as well as with functions such as Finance and Supply Chain on IT projects in an entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer
· Design and build solutions using Blockchain technology including smart contracts
· Lead and contribute to Blockchain and solution development infrastructure setup
· Understand functional requirements and convert into system and user specifications for development
· Define development approach, best practices to implement the solutions, and document all development frameworks and design artifacts
· Mentor team members and provide technical guidance as needed
· Collaborate with startups and other leading industry players in Blockchain
Who we are looking for
· Master degree in Computer Engineering/Science or related qualification
· One to three years experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices
· Formal understanding of Blockchain technology, its benefits and business applications
· Working knowledge or experience with Hyperledger or Ethereum is desireable
· Experience with Scrum/Agile and Design Thinking methodologies is a plus
· Experience with operating applications in the Cloud is a plus
· Business fluent English
· Motivated team player with good communication skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career