Within the Show Room Warehouses team, the resource must take care of managing the jewelry sample - incoming and outgoing - transport documents, preparation of samples and related documents, and delivery control between the various Show Room Warehouses (Florence, Rome , Milan) and events sites.
• Manage sample orders by preparing delivery notes.
• Manage the pieces of jewelry samples, preparing them for collection and reordering deliveries.
• Check the status of outgoing and returning jewelry pieces
• Manage the DDT and all the documentation necessary for handling.
• Use the AS400 order management system.
• Prior experience in the Logistics sector - sample management and / or piece handling.
• Knowledge of jewelry pieces and values.
• Diploma or higher education degree.
• Knowledge of AS400.
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Excellent organizational skills, precision and reliability.
• Maximum care and attention for the goods handled.
• Good standing and good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent management of stress and workloads.
• Wide availability for overtime during the week and in the week-end.
• Availability to travel (possible travel abroad).
• Availability to manage daily working hours flexibly with colleagues.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.