The Digital Copywriter is part of the Global Digital team, contributing to the overall product development strategy.
Starting from the information provided by the Buy and Production Departments and after viewing the collection firsthand in the showroom, the Digital Copywriter creates editorial and product descriptions following the appropriate Gucci tone in order to enhance the customer journey through Gucci’s product pages.
· Collaborate with Marketing & Communication teams to deliver a consistent brand tone across all touchpoints.
· In collaboration with senior team members, write and maintain engaging brand and product descriptions while adhering to Gucci tone of Voice, Guidelines and SEO practices.
· Own the CMS copywriting process.
· Work in collaboration with Production and Product Development teams in order to improve the information quality and richness of the product pages.
· Gather regular feedback from the Customer Service Department on the online copy, in order to elevate the quality and revise the information to be as clear as possible to users.
· 2 + years experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, Linguist, or similar role in a globally distributed digital organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, Scriptwriting or related field preferred.
· Experience in writing for consumer products.
· Knowledge of SEO copy best practices.
· Knowledge of fashion/luxury retail business is a plus.
· Passion for creating scalable processes that elevate the strategic impact of language and writing.
· Passion for copywriting, language and user experience.
· Commercial understanding with the ability to apply this to all copy.
· Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
· Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of spelling and grammar.
· Team player with the ability to work on his own when required.
· Enthusiastic - Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs.
· Passionate about compelling writing, particularly in the luxury space.
· Ability to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all colleagues, clients and all other departments/partners.
· Must be able to work independently and proactively taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions.
· Must be organized, flexible, collaborative, adaptable to change, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
· Italian Native Speaker, English Fluent.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.