Within the Global Product Care Department and reporting to the Global Product Care Services Coordinator, our Demand Planner will be responsible for the demand management, inventory planning and safety stock orders definition of the spare parts management of Gucci Product Care.
The role will analyze the regional demand of components and materials in order to guarantee the maximum coverage of local repairs across the regions, and will ensure the effective and accurate forecast of inventory level, with a focus on long/medium term.
In an initial phase the main objective will be to structure the forecast and planning process, identifying KPIs and drivers of an effective seasonal spare part forecast and rationalization of regional allocation.
· Design and generate seasonal statistical forecasting models
· Conduct forecasting analyses and ensure the continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods and approaches
· Measure and track the forecast accuracy
· Control inventory targets approved by the management to guarantee the right coverage of the regional offer
· Make recommendation of inventory targets adjustments based on changes in spare part demand and market needs
· Produce orders of spare parts to provide Production Departments with the inputs to satisfy the demand
· Set the correct communication flow and management process to quickly respond to unpredicted needs of repair kit coming from quality issues with impact at regional level
· Prepare reports and communicate forecast coverage efficacy to the management.
· Put in place standard operating procedures for the demand planning processes and guarantee the alignment at Global level establishing a strong communication channel with Regional Product Care functions.
· Constant interaction with Quality and Production Dept. to identify changes in finished goods production that impacts the spare part forecast and safety stock.
· Bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering or related fields
· 2-3 years of experience in a role focused on scheduling, forecasting and planning
· Strong analytical abilities
· Fluent English
· Proficiency in Excel
· Experience in SQL, ERP and statistical software packages is a plus
· Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools and processes
· Sound communication and team working skills
· Orientation to detailed and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
· Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics
· Ability to collaborate and influence different stakeholders across different departments
· Experience in managing end of life cycle and obsolete inventory would be a plus
GUCCI LOGISTICA S.P.A.