The candidate will be part of EMEAIR Merchandising Team. He / She will report to the EMEAI Merchandising Coordinator and will support the team in all the activities.
· Conduct analysis and reporting activities on a daily, weekly and seasonal base (example: sell-in & sell-out analysis)
· Play an active role in order to support the activities of the buyers and assistant buyers cross categories and cross channels
· Preparation of PowerPoint presentations related to particular events such as Product Training, Store Managers Meeting, etc
· Support in the consolidation of the documents pre and post sales campaigns
· Liaise with the Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Retail departments
· Previous experience at least of 1/2 years in Buying, Merchandising or Finance in similar contests
· Successful studies in business management, majoring in business administration, finance or marketing
· Highly committed to the Gucci brand and strong passion for fashion
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
· Good organizational, teamworking, interpersonal and communication skills
· Fluent in Italian and English
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.