The position is part of ww merchandising of Gucci and reports to the digital buyer of her/his category.
The main mission of the role is to contribute in building a solid central digital buying strategy at ww level, for the category that he/she is responsible for, that exploits all channel potential, considering regional specificities, and mirrors the brand's vision.
He/she is the point person and the referent on the categories he/she is responsible for, for the following departments: digital ww and regional product content teams, digital ww and regional merchandising, ww retail merchandising, regional retail buying teams (buyers and assistant buyers), supply chain .
Key activities and accountabilities
· Supports the buyer in managing shoes product category.
· Supports the buyer during the sales campaigns: product selection and order definition by style/ by region. Manages the order entry and the sizing process.
· Cooperates with the buyer in the season stock management (transfer, allocations, reorders).
· Supports the buyer in defining carry over assortment and in sales forecasting on monthly basis.
· Runs and shares sales reports on weekly, monthly, seasonal basis for the category, ww and by region.
· Responsible for monitoring and push for product delivery to CS.
· Prepares product trainings and had hoc analysis (competitor analysis, trend reports…)
· Collaborates with the regional teams to collect feedbacks and with the aim to optimize the categories management.