Description de l'offre
Uses sketching (in pencil and/or code) to experiment with multiple potential approaches to a problem. Contributes across multiple small to medium projects as assigned in a cross-functional environment.
· Understands and applies Agile / Lean UX methodologies.
· Contributes to the effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, and requirements engineering.
· Researches emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends.
· Articulates own point of view and understands point of view in broader context.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, Industrial Design or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in IT
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.