Power Automation & Controls
Join a dynamic and highly motivated team focused on developing GE Automation & Controls leading edge industrial computer platforms. In this position, you will be responsible for implementation, execution and maintenance of (automated) system tests for industrial computer products, and as such play a key role in ensuring the high-quality standard of our products for demanding customers.
· Setup and maintenance of automated build and test
environments for firmware, low-level software, FPGA, etc.
· Implementation, execution and maintenance of automated
system tests for COM Express modules, Industrial PCs and embedded computer
products (including tests of UEFI Firmware, FPGA, low-level software packages,
· Work with engineering teams to optimize computer designs
based on the results found during test execution
· Documentation of test results and preparation of
product acceptance documents
· Investigation and evaluation of new technologies
· Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering (Bachelor of Science/FH Degree, Master/University Degree), or similar
· Knowledge of embedded, high-speed hardware
platforms, especially modern x86 based computer products including interfaces
like SATA, PCIe, USB, DP, Ethernet
· Experience in handling of measurement equipment
(oscilloscope, bus analyzer, …)
· Experience in execution of functional tests for
industrial computer products including long term tests, stress tests,
power-cycle tests, etc.
· Good self-management skills and results-oriented
· Team player with solid communication and
· Proficiency in low level programming languages such
as C, C++ and scripting languages (bash, Perl, Python, XML)
· Interest and capability of hardware related
· Experience in reading and analyzing electrical
GE Power provides a broad array of power generation, energy delivery, and water process technologies to solve your challenges locally. We work in several areas of the energy industry, including renewable resources such as wind and solar, biogas and alternative fuels, and coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy. We also develop advanced technologies to help solve some of the world’s most complex challenges related to water availability and quality.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.