Description de l'offre
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
GE’s new digital health initiative in Acute Care is one of two targets on which GE and Roche Diagnostics have recently partnered. With the Acute Care initiative, we have undertaken the challenge to reduce the incidence associated with sepsis as a first target for a new digital health offering that is based in real-time sensing, biological markers, and data science.
The Acute Care Data Science team in Haifa is developing novel AI and machine learning predictive and prescriptive solutions for medical practitioners using this rich and untapped medical data.
We are seeking a SW automated testing lead to join the Acute Care team, to work as part of an elite team of Machine Learning and Data Science experts. If you want to work with us to build novel, ground-breaking medical applications that combine the best that modern software applications, great user-experiences and AI can offer, we have great opportunities to work with natural language, medical texts and novel sensors.
As the SW automated testing lead for the team you will be responsible for supporting the software verification processes of the team. You will implement and own the team’s testing cycle and drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product. You will also serve as the team’s go-to person in guiding developers in testing their code, and build the automated smoke and regression testing pipeline.
• BS in CS from a lead university.
• At least 5 years of software testing experience.
• At least 2 years of lead role in software testing experience.
• Proficient with agile tools and methodologies. Experience with CI/CD tools, preferable Jenkins and GIT.
• Strong experience to programmatically test products and test coverage tools.
• Demonstrate java and preferably python proficiency • A team player with inclination toward development support. Collaborative and communicative. Ability to work with a team that is geographically dispersed. • Experience in testing applications on Cloud infrastructure (AWS), preferred.
• Background in medical industry, preferred.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.