Staff Engineer-GE Additive (m/f)
Garching b München
The Staff Engineer demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
GE Additive is a great opportunity to learn other businesses and industries and grow your network. The initial focus of GE Additive is building internal proof points with the possibility for external customer projects in the future. Join our team to help grow Additive adoption and use within the industry.
In addition you will:
· Execute with limited guidance the analysis/evaluation of assigned projects that meet business standards, practices and procedures and the product/program requirements
· Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements
· Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract commitments
· Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
· Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
· Lead or participate in organizational efforts in assigned projects and/or tasks
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science from an accredited university or equivalent knowledge
· Experience in a program or project leadership role within an engineering environment
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
· Legally employed to work in Germany
· Experience in an aerospace or mechanical engineering position
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to guide and influence others
· Demonstrated process orientation in approach to work
· Additive design or manufacturing experience a plus but not required
GE Additive is part of GE (NYSE: GE) - the world’s Digital Industrial Company,transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and ArcamEBM; along with additive material provider AP&C and additive service provider to the medical industry, DTI. As a notable user of additive technologies GE recognize the value and potential it brings to modern design and manufacturing. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, resources and intellect. GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.