Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
As a Sr Technical Project Manager for GE Healthcare’s CTO organization, you will be working with software development and program teams to meet their timelines.. In this role you will be a part of the Cloud and Compute software engineering teams and serve as a mentor, conflict resolver and roadblock remover so that development teams can stay focused on delivering software and automation.
• Assess the scrum maturity of the team and organization. Coach the team to higher levels of maturity.
• Interact with leadership to communicate status, remove roadblocks and negotiate deliverables on behalf of the team.
• Create and assist in backlog management.
• Plan, lead and participate in department Agile transformation initiatives.
• Lead Agile ceremonies: Sprint planning, Daily Standup, Scrum of Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospectives, Backlog Refinement and Sizing.
• Track and provide KPI status to leadership.
• Provide and issue escalation path and resolve disputes.
• Drive process harmonization and simplification.
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredit university or college.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience.
• Legal authorization to work in Poland is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Must be willing to travel 10%
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Krakow Poland
• 2 years experience as a scrum master.
• Experience working in an agile fast paced environment.
• Experience leading global projects and programs.
• Knowledge of Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc
• Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games.
• Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
• Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
• Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
• Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to business goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
• Participates in engineering initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
• Willingness to work on a fast paced team with a “low ego/high performance” culture.
• Persists on completion of endeavors, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for individual results and others through team spirit.
• Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
• Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
• Desire to continuously learn, grow, develop new skillsets, and work with new technologies.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.