Description de l'offre
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will work as part of an agile software team designing, validating and maintaining GE’s mammography review & workflow solution that is used by radiologists worldwide to review & diagnose digital mammograms.
You will have a strong focus on cyber security, which includes analysis of potential product flaws, analysis of common and regional cyber security requirements plus concept proposal how to approach these in an appropriate way. Furthermore, you will support the definition of the overall technology roadmap, investigate issues reported from the field, identify improvement & refactoring opportunities, contribute to test automation coverage and pro-actively mentor & coach junior team members.
· skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
· ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
· work well as part of a team or independently, showing initiative when overcoming obstacles
· master agile practices as pair programming, code reviews & latest best coding practices
· demonstrate expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog
· expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
· be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
· works closely with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
· drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
· apply principles of SDLC and SCRUM, Cyber Security, Scalability, documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques including system & unit testing
· profound coding, debugging, profiling and testing skills in C++
· expert knowledge in the Qt5 API
· profound knowledge in cyber security requirements & common solutions
· experience in database management systems as PostgreSQL or SQlite
· experience in configuration management tools as Git and Jenkins
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.