Description de l'offre
Physicist position works in close collaboration in the GE Healthcare Physics team, to develop new product applications and supports ongoing activities
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Combining knowledge of physics to develop and perform experiments and data analysis on new products based on gamma detection technology.
• The work is experimental and requires hands execution of various tasks, such as: Calibrations, image quality tests, system detection performance tests.
• Implement system knowledge and work with other functions (Software, Hardware and Mechanical teams) to optimize and debug detection performance
• Evaluate and extend new concepts as well as provide innovation which can be easily developed and added to product baseline performance
• Use expertise in physics to help resolve urgent issues with current Nuclear Medicine products
• BSc/MSc in Physics (preferable) or Electrical Engineering
• 1-3 years’ work experience
• Results oriented, and ability of multi-tasking
• Experience in radiation detector field - advantage
• Experience in MATLAB coding - advantage.
• Independent by nature
• Excellent communication skill
• Team player
• Hands on
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.