Aviation Customer Delivery Operations
Here at GE we look for Operations Interns across various experience levels and disciplines. As an Operations Intern you will be required to carry out day to day engine maintenance activity, including carrying out simple routine tooling & equipment maintenance task.
- Assist technician to perform disassembly and assembly of engines in accordance with Company’s documentation and manufacturer's manuals.
- Maintenance and care of tools and equipment in the work area.
- Carry out day to day Engine Maintenance Task as assigned.
- Ensure punctuality at place of work.
- Observe all safety precautions.
- Perform work as assigned and in the manner as specified ensuring that all quality and safety requirements and practices are met.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are properly maintained, utilized and promptly returned in good condition after use.
- Ensure that tools at work area are calibrated.
- Ensure work area is clean and that all support equipment are positioned or returned to their appropriate place of storage.
- Carry out day to day preventive or predictive maintenance activity tools and equipment at the respective work area.
- Liaise with facilities Team for Repairs and Preventive Maintenance activity on facilities & equipment.
- Assist other technicians in other maintenance activities.
- Generate simple work instructions for equipment / facility.
- Propose improvement to on day to day activities and process improvements.
- Min of 2 years aviation training which meets internal Quality Control work instruction requirement or Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance from qualified Training Schools
eg. MIAT, TAFE College, Nilai College; or EASA Part 66 maintenance license holders or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Gas Turbine engine.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft word & excel applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams, learn new skills quickly and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Passionate working in an Engine Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Shop.
- Strong desire to work in a teaming environment.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com