Description de l'offre
Healthcare Life Sciences
As a Neurology Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Neurology Imaging products (i.e. DaTscan, DaTQuant and Vizamyl) to clinicians that treat movement disorders and dementia. It’s an exciting position in a growth business, where we are bringing new tools to market that help clinicians solve some of healthcare’s toughest challenges. There is a large, growing unmet need in this space and this position brings new diagnostic tools and solutions to the neurology market.
· Develop business plans and execution strategies for key imaging centers and referring physicians
· Pre-call planning and in-call questioning to understand customer needs, craft solutions and drive utilization
· Collaborate with market access support teams to optimize payor contract implementation and satisfaction across imaging centers and hospitals
· Monitor territory plan performance, communicate results and action steps to all cross-functional partners
· Develop deep knowledge of the diagnostic algorithms and care pathways used by physicians to evaluate patients with neurodegenerative diseases who are being evaluated for Parkinson's Disease, Essential Tremors, Alzheimer's Disease or other causes of neurodegenerative decline
· Understand and clearly communicate Life Sciences Neurology team’s strategy, goals and planning to all cross-functional team members and customers, including how our imaging scans
fits into GE Healthcare vision and goals for better patient care
· Account Management of a cross-functional territory that includes opening up hospital/imaging centers to offer imaging services that utilize DaTscan and Vizamyl radiopharmaceuticals
· Generating patient referrals by educating community physicians and specialists (push/pull) about this new diagnostic tool via in-service, speaker programs, etc.
· Create valuable relationships with key target convey valuable information in condensed timeframes, and creatively earn access rights to difficult to see physicians
· Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
· Working with account managers to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
· Making cold calls to potential customers where required
· Providing pricing strategy, managing contracts, and insuring pricing compliance for segment
· Deliver solutions. Sell and manage relationship with between assigned pharmacies and customers
· Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
· Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
· Achieve individual sales targets for the assigned territory
· Develop deep knowledge of DaTscan, Vizamyl, DaTQUANT and other portfolio products in order to articulate the key selling messages to all relevant customers
· Demonstrate understanding of the imaging marketplace including business goals, Nuclear Medicine and PET products and equipment used in hospitals and independent imaging centers.
· Address most product-related questions and promptly locate answers/experts for questions he/she cannot answer or which must be answered by an expert
· For hospitals and imaging centers, profile the typical patient flow from prescriber request for a scan to scheduling of a scan, procurement of a scanning product, interpretation of the scan, and the report back to the prescribing physician
· Identify the top referring prescribers, create relationships, and appropriately impact the decisionmaking criteria that may result in the utilization of GE Neurology’s imaging agents
· Associates degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of relevant and progressive sales experience, in a medical, healthcare, technical,
pharmaceutical or Life Sciences field preferred
· Experience selling into hospitals, contracting, and buying/billing products
· Proven track record of sales success developing, organizing and implementing sales plans,
meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating new accounts/markets/competitive through
proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations
· Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives while operating in compliance with regulatory
· Demonstrated selling skills, analytical skills and pharmaceutical industry acumen
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities through effective
organizational, people, and time management skills
· Must be willing to reside in the territory
· Must be willing and able to do 20% overnight travel
· Must have a valid driver's license
· Desire to work in start-up styled business where the drive to establish and grow market
· Awareness of clinical tools and drive adoption is key to success
· Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives
· Ability to apply a range of traditional and nontraditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness
· Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong presentation skills
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.