Description de l'offre
Reactive and proactive remote service of customer equipment followed by appropriate action and ownership. Extreme Deep Dive capability with customer facing skills and strong desire to share knowledge. This Person will have a presence about them to take command of situation at hand, while maintaining customer confidence and keeping team on task for the duration of the event. Support of regional Sales and Service Team in planning and implementing complex Mammography Workflow scenarios.
· Technical lead on 3rd party integration and implementation support.
· Support onsite in critical customer dissatisfaction situations and evaluation of new software releases and beta testing
· Technical writing capability to produce technical detail to variety of audiences from customers, to different service levels to executives within GE
· This role is expected to build relationships across the organization especially into development to enable influence and improve product design and quality
· Looks at overall impact to Service by eliminating the call entirely or reducing time to resolve through knowledge share
· This role is the elite of the ROC they are confident, impact the masses, and enable others through knowledge share
· Ability to travel on request to critical customer sites
· Demonstrated strong networking skills, including understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP, Routing Concepts
· Knowledge of Windows XP, 7 and 10 as well as SQL
· Strong customer interaction skills and customer focus
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to effectively interface with cross-functional teams
· Presence and Confidence to lead technical teams through a short term critical situation or a project which may span several months
· Digital film less hospital knowledge, workflow, troubleshooting and interaction with connected devices
· Knowledge transfer to team members and regional teams by preparing and executing remote and class room training
· Previous RIS and PACS experience
· Experience in providing service in mission critical environment
· Experience in supporting customers and Field engineers in a remote support setting
· IT industry experience in hospital environment, knowledge of Dicom, HL7
· dB certified – MSSQL, SYBASE, ORACLE
· Expert in all technologies listed above
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.