Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
GE Healthcare delivers medical solutions and services to better patient care to increase healthcare efficiency. With a focus on further growth, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person for this role in the Ultrasound Healthcare Business.
· The focus of your work is the technical support of the IT departments and medical users in clinics and practices who use our diagnostic and documentation software.
· You would answer customer-oriented technical inquiries about our products by telephone or e-mail and ensure the reliable follow-up and clear documentation of the support cases.
· Your area of responsibility would include the remote installation and configuration of our software.
· You should enjoy the problem analysis and providing solutions in coordination with the engineering department.
· You would be responsible for providing sooth and efficient customer support and ensuring compliance with quality assurance measures.
· You would work closely with field staff and product development colleagues for the development of test scenarios and their implementation, as well as the production of statistics from database sources.
· A degree in computer science, biomedical engineering or a similar education with IT.
· You should have a deep technical understanding, very good communication skills and a safe, service-oriented approach to customers.
· Your experience with Windows operating systems, networking products and protocols is a prerequisite; knowledge in DICOM, Hospital Information Work Flow, and PACS technology is a plus.
· Knowledge of relational database operations, SQL and Web programming languages (Java Script, HTML) including XML / XSLT technologies and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports would help you with your daily work.
· You should be fluent in French and additionally in German or English.
· Flexibility and strong teamwork skills will distinguish you. If you have strong self-motivation, and independence, we look forward to receiving your application.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.