Description de l'offre
Flexible work location in one of our Germany based GE offices
Corporate Human Resources
We are looking for a great personality f/m who is passionate about Recruiting to join our Talent Acquisition Team!
In this role you will be looking for the most talented and diverse candidates and you’ll learn how to drive the whole hiring process, to assess candidates based on their competences, skills and potential. You’ll discover more about sourcing strategies, job fairs, and employer branding initiatives.
· Support recruitment activities such as: posting, contact with candidates, pre-screening and phone interviews
· Driving autonomously together with the business stakeholders various A-Z recruiting processes for interns and working students
· Identify and use innovative recruitment tools for strategic and recurrent openings
· Support university partnerships and the internship process in DACH
· Organize and support special recruitment initiatives
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Psychology, Political Science or another relevant area
· Fluent language skills in both English and German
· Curious and creative, proven interpersonal skills, good communication skills (oral and written)
· Able to multitask and manage a variety of recruitment projects at the same time
· Team Player in a dynamic, energetic and positive environment
· Special interest for internet tools, Social Media, databases and … for people!
· HR related major
· Knowledge of any additional European language is a plus
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.