Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
In this internship you will support the Service Operations Manager in all aspects of the role. Main focus is to improve our services performance and effectiveness and deliver solid metrics, financial inputs and operational excellence.
In addition to collecting and analyzing key service data and preparing metrics that support decision making, you will have the chance to drive initiatives from ITO, to execution and planning and closing of our projects and services in close collaboration across sites and functions.
· Learn different ERP Systems like SAP and SFDC/Servicemax as well as other GE tools relevant to collect significant service data performance
· Prepare metrics using Excel, Tableau or other dashboard tools to generate visibility of information acquired
· Support discussions on action plans and drive follow up actions
· Update progress and issues on actions open and closed to support escalation
· Student in business administration or economics, statistics or finance related field
· Interest for data analysis and reporting (first experience is a plus)
· Fluent in German and English
· Able to communicate with people and follow up on assigned tasks
· Ability to use MS office package, especially Excel (experience in programming Excel Macros is a plus)
· Flexibility, commitment, resilience
· SAP knowledge
· Self starter, takes initiative and thinks outside the box
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Up to 30% travel required (incl. overnight within Europe)
GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, LNG, pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals. GE Oil & Gas also provides pipeline integrity solutions, including inspection and data management, and designs and manufactures wire-line and drilling measurement solutions for the oilfield services segment. Oil & Gas is present in Germany with development, production and sales units at various locations.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.