Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
In this internship you will support Service Operations Management on collecting and analyzing key service data and preparing metrics that support decision making and action follow ups with managers and regions.
Start: as soon as possible, duration: 6 to12months.
· Learn different ERP Systems like SAP and SFDC/Servicemax as well as other GE tools relevant to collect significant service data performance
· Prepare metrics using Excel, Tableau or other dashboard tools to generate visibility of information acquired
· Support discussions on action plans based on metrics and collect follow up actions
· Update progress and issues on actions open and closed to support escalation
· Student in business administration or economics, statistics or finance related field
· Interest for data analysis and reporting (first experience is a plus)
· Fluent in German and English
· Able to communicate with people and follow up on assigned tasks
· Ability to use MS office package, especially Excel (experience in programming Excel Macros is a plus)
· SAP knowledge
· Self starter, takes initiative and thinks outside the box
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion
and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely,
with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE,
the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service
infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the