Description de l'offre
Power Power Services
The Power Service team is looking for an Intern to join the Commercial/Sales team.
This internship has been designed to provide graduates with a work environment that combines real-world assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of this internship is 12 months and it offers hands-on experience aimed to help interns transition from a school environment to the workplace and gain practical tools and experience.
As an Intern you shall be responsible for the following:
• Support the team in the preparation of tenders and proposals to Customers;
• Follow up on open bids & orders;
• Prepare sales reports;
• Prepare technical specifications for various on-going projects;
• Search & introduce new suppliers to improve local resources;
• Work closely with various stakeholders within the company such as Marketing and Commercial Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain and Finance;
• Back office support
• Mechanical Engineer with maximum 2 years of experience, preferably working in a global company
• Excellent Hebrew and English, both verbal and written
• Business/Commercial and technical oriented
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexible, service oriented with a ‘Can do’ mind-set and a hands-on approach.
• Able to efficiently work and deliver in a dynamic and fast paste environment .
• Self learning capabilities and ability to learn fast .
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com