Description de l'offre
The Installed Base (IB) Service and Remote Engineer will work in a motivated team and provides support to our field service engineers.
Together with the Engineering team the candidate develops strategies to improve the serviceability of our products.
· Work with cross functional team to resolve process and part quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design
· Maintain compliance of service test equipment
· Provide knowledge of test equipment set-up, functional operation, and interconnect of related equipment at system level
· Assist and train test technicians when required, in troubleshooting and repairing returned parts and/or products
· Develop test and analyzing hardware/software tools to improve productivity of the service team
· Provide technical online support to Field Engineers
Be part of an integrated “One Service” response team within the field to include regular on-site, face-to face engagement with team to support installations and customer escalations.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related technical background and relevant experience
· Understanding and experience with testing procedures for electrical assemblies, components and/or systems or strong engineering experience with repair and maintenance
· Language skills: English and German
· Customer mindset
· A strong interpersonal skill set, including good technical communications
· Good analytical and planning skills
· Medical equipment testing and troubleshooting experience
· Experience with root cause analysis and investigation
· Programming experience in C/C++, C#
GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.