Description de l'offre
Power Grid Solutions
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for a P&L within the Service business. Entry level professionalpositions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.This role is limited for one year.
· Responsible for managing the business cycle - budget and forecasts of the Service Unit
· Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization; e.g. productivity, inventories, headcounts, etc.
· Analyze the performance with focus on Profit & Loss and the Balance Sheet and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed
· Managing the month end closing and Account Reconciliation at quarter end
· Basic understanding of procedures, concepts and accounting guidelines (US GAAP)
· Understanding how own area integrates with other teams; expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent
· Day to day support of the operational business and business partners
· Focus on individual or team results within department
· Operates as independent professional
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with profound experience in Finance)
· Experience with SAP
· Strong knowledge in MS Excel
· Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.