Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
We are looking for an intern/working student (m/f) starting in October, who will support our Systems Engineering team in different tasks and projects for at least 3 months.
· Work with wind turbine level data sets to check thermal and power performance
· Improve existing tools and develop new system level data evaluation and visualization algorithms
· Interact with different functions within the company to understand subsystem level data evaluation needs
· General support of systems team activities as fits to schedule and where intern is interested
· Registered student with a focus on Engineering
· Fluent in English language
· Experienced with a programming language
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Experienced with Matlab
· First experiences with wind energy and/or control systems
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy. Follow us
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.