Description de l'offre
Leads a technical the clinical application eng. team to develop product program deliverables and meet customer requirements for product quality, cost, to ensure that new product development is done on-time, to right quality and cost.
.1. Setting clinical applications strategy for the business
2. Functional leadership of the team, including recruitment, team/talent development, skill set improvement, and mentoring
3. Resource assignment and prioritization including headcount allocations, Optimizing team's participation in all phases of product development
4. Executing the technology strategy and direction for the business for their respective engineering discipline; and driving continuous improvement of systems, products and processes to enable execution of that technology strategy
5. Leading change through creative solutions to unstructured product and system design issues
6. Instilling a rigorous approach to target costing for new products and driving cost out of existing products
7. Supporting existing products within Manufacturing, Sourcing, Service and Supplier Quality Engineering
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physics, or equivalent experience
2. 7 years relevant work experience
1. Direct people leadership experience
2. Proven mentoring and coaching abilities; demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others
3. Good Leadership and interpersonal Skills.
4. Proven ability to work cross-functionally
5. Excellent communication, influencing skills and ability to gain buy-in for initiatives
6. Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes
7. Demonstrated problem-solving
8. Experience in matrix organization environment
1. Masters or PhD in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Engineering or related field
2. 7 years relevant industrial experience –world of medical equipment, regulation, management of system requirements, risks, verification and validation
3. At least 3 direct management of employees
4. Experience working with customers.
5. Demonstrated supplier and manufacturing interface skills
6. 3 years project management experience
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.