Description de l'offre
The Clinical Scientist Engineer position distinguishes itself through defining and implementation of clinical needs and developing enhanced technology that will influence Molecular Imaging field
1. Develop clinical applications based on Molecular Imaging data and perform AI related research work
2. Work closely with engineers and application specialists in the field
3. Lead and support research activities
1. Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Physicist, Mathematics or related fields
2. Experience with medical imaging analysis (3 years’ experience)
3. Experience in Python, TensorFlow/ PyTorch, on Linux and Windows platforms
4. Experience in implementing high performance algorithms.
5. Independent and innovative with the ability to understand requirements and to explore, evaluate, and select relevant technologies and implementations
6. Good communication skills
7. Fluent in English
1. Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field
2. Experience in image processing, artificial inelegance methods, advanced applications, user-interface design and/or systems engineering
3. Team leadership experience
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.