Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
The Certification coordinator is a key person in aligning segment business needs with product development schedules, setting strategy for certification processes and providing visibility to organization on status of specific certifications.
· Drives & defines long term certification strategy per platform, working closely with Product Line, Sales & Program Managers
· Consolidates certification priorities inside LC segment and drive its execution working closely with Certification Engineering team
· Identify specific requirements and deliverables (DIBt, IEC, site specific components, config details, etc.) for each certification, partnering with Sales & ComOps
· Provides visibility on Certification processes status to whole organization & escalates risks of not meeting targeted deadlines
· Maintains close relationship with Certification body promoting general technical agreements and facilitating resources optimization
· Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or similar
· Experience working in certification related topics
· Capabilities in program / project management
· Knowledge of certification standards
· Excellent knowledge of English mandatory, German & Spanish is a plus
· Cooperate & partner with internal & external customers / institutes
· Demonstrated clear thinker with proven results driving projects to closure despite challenges
· Strong communication capabilities to align cross-functional teams
· Customer focus
· Ability to learn and adapt
· Organized person
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy. Follow us
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.