Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Hydro
We are looking for a C&I Technician to join the Gilboa Hydro Power Plant Operation and Maintenance team.
As a C&I Technician you will be part of a team of technicians, working under the supervision of the C&I Engineer, responsible for executing Controls and Instrumentation related maintenance activities in the Hydro Station.
• Analysis of control logic, detection of malfunction and elaboration of mitigation measures;
• Executing simulations in compliance with established procedures;
• Implementation and test of software modification on the power plant control;
• Calibration of the power plant instrumentation;
• Equipment function checks
• Support the efforts to reduce maintenance costs by efficient use of consumables, parts and tools.
1. Recognised technical qualification in the Controls and Instrumentations field.
2. Knowledge of engineering practices, functions and processes involved in the operation and maintenance of an Industrial Facility
3. Good knowledge and understanding of industrial control systems hardware and software.
4. Good knowledge of industrial instrumentation.
5. Good knowledge of typical C&I tools and equipment.
6. Three years’ experience in maintenance / commissioning of power generation plant or equivalent facilities in the Controls and Instrumentation field.
7. The ability to speak and communicate effectively in Hebrew and English.
8. Able to be on-call/work on weekends and holidays if needed
• Able to learn fast;
• Hands-on approach;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork - able to communicate in a friendly, open and constructive manner;
• Ability to work under pressure and make critical decisions when needed;
• Responsive and Proactive;
• Highly organized.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.