Description de l'offre
The Medical Imaging Algorithms Engineer is responsible of conception, design, implementation and optimization of tomographic reconstruction and medical imaging algorithms and simulation tools aimed at providing visual images supporting clinical decision-making.
• Design and development of medical imaging algorithms and reconstruction tools in MATLAB/Python environment.
• Design and development of imaging simulation tools.
• Work with Applications team to understand user-derived requirements, clinical applications and image quality requirements.
• Work with Physics and System teams to define and optimize system design and understand system constraints.
• Work with SW team to transfer proven and validated algorithms to SW implementation.
• Optimize algorithms to meet performance requirements and use of memory resources.
• Manage and optimize system design parameters that are critical to image quality.
• Manage and optimize image reconstruction parameters that are critical to image quality.
• Define and support EQ in design and execution of system testing plans.
• Assist system engineering in definition and management of system-level error budgets.
• Support field investigations – upon need.
• Data and configuration management and control of generated code.
• Initiate technical reviews of work done.
• Get to know trends and new technologies.
• BSc/MSc degree in Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or related field in engineering/science.
• A degree in Bio-Medical engineering or at least 3 years of work experience in the medical devices industry.
• At least 5 years of work experience.
• Experience in MATLAB development.
• Background in medical imaging / image-processing.
• Independent by nature
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in medical imaging algorithms development.
• Experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning techniques.
• Experience in Python.
• Experience in C/C++.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.