Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
· Participation on design reviews with Engineering to validate and optimize for assembly and represent manufacturing requirements
· Plan and lead the assembly of prototypes in manufacturing
· Tracking of defects during prototype assembling and working with engineering to solve them
· Create Standard Work and Routings for the prototype assembling
· Maintain Bill of Material in the engineering data base (PLM)
· Own improvement projects to improve costs and assembly hours.
· Prepare input for Engineering Tollgate reviews
· Develop APQP documents, like Assembly Process FMEA’s
· Bachelor or master’s Degree in industrial engineering or comparable field of study and /or equivalent experience
· Solid practical work experience in manufacturing, significant experience in comparable role preferred
· Strong PC and data management skills, including MS Office
· Experience with ERP and engineering PLM systems
· Experience with 3D CAD systems system and 3D models
· Program management skills to coordinate multifunctional teams & multiple tasks.
· We expect a high degree of initiative, excellent team working and communication skills, assertiveness as well as very good analytical problem-solving skills.
· Flexible attitude, willing to take on additional responsibilities.
· Highly motivated
· Solid in English and German
· Additional apprenticeship as Mechanic or Electrician
· Green Belt certification (GE Internal)
· Courage to push technology and challenge the status quo
· Ability to influence team and leadership decisions
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com