Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility Business Group – Europe Division is looking for a VIE Internal Control & Compliance Assistant M/F located at the Europe Division Headquarters in Augsburg – Germany.
The role of the VIE Internal Control & Compliance Assistant is to support the deployment of the Internal Control activities and the Compliance Program across the Business Group on a worldwide perimeter.
The main missions of the role are:
Internal Control Principles & Rules
- Support definition of procedures to reinforce Internal Control in coordination with Group Internal Control
- Support coaching of Business Group and Division management teams on all Internal Control principles.
Internal Control Assessment
- Support the update of the Internal Control self-assessment Questionnaire
- Play a key role in the preparation, deployment and analysis of the self-assessment campaign within the Business Group
- Review the related action plans with Business Group and Division Management
- Assess the Internal Control effectiveness through extraction and analysis of SAP and Business Intelligence reports
- Support development of Internal Control reporting dashboards and ensure sharing of best practices in order to reach consistency across the regions
- Ensure Internal Control dashboards are submitted in requested form, detail and on a timely manner and provide analysis helping to identify and focus on priorities by site, region or/and Internal Control principles
- Review with Group Internal Audit the findings and related recommendations
- Review Group Internal Audit results and related action plan with Divisions and support functions based on the Internal Control/Audit reporting tool.
- Support preparation of Business Group Compliance Committee quarterly meetings
- Support implementation of the Group Compliance Program.
The length of the VIE is 18 months.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Educational background in Finance/Audit/Legal/Compliance (Master or equivalent)
First experience in internal or external audit, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Good Excel (i.e. Vlookup, Pivot table) and PowerPoint office tools knowledge, a first experience in a SAP ERP environment will be appreciated
Strong collaboration and teamwork
Ability to be quickly autonomous on duties
Solid interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Proficient in both spoken and written English, German will be appreciated