Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility (FCM) Business Group – Europe Division is looking for a VIE Internal Control Assistant m/f located at the Europe Division Headquarters in Augsburg – Germany.
The role of the Internal Control VIE is to support the deployment of the Internal Control activities across the Division on a Europe perimeter.
The main missions of the role are:
Internal Control Principles & Rules
- Support definition of procedures to reinforce Internal Control in coordination with Business Group Internal Control
- Support coaching of Division and Sites management teams on all Internal Control principles.
Internal Control Assessment
- Support the update of the Internal Control self-assessment Questionnaire
- Play a key role in the preparation, deployment and analysis of the self-assessment campaign within the Division
- Participation on Internal Control Assessments performed on-site within FCM Europe Division – interviews, tests, collection of evidence
- Review the related action plans with Sites Management
- Assess the Internal Control effectiveness through extraction and analysis of SAP ERP and Business Intelligence report
- Support development of Internal Control reporting dashboards and ensure sharing of best practices in order to reach consistency across the region
- Ensure Internal Control dashboards are submitted in requested form, detail and on a timely manner and provide analysis helping to identify and focus on priorities by site, region or/and Internal Control principle
- Review with Group Internal Audit the findings and related recommendation
- Review Group Internal Audit results and related action plan with Sites and support functions based on the Internal Control/Audit reporting tool.
The length of the VIE is 18 months.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Master’s Degree in Finance/Audit
First experience in internal or external audit, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Good Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP, Pivot table) and PowerPoint office tools knowledge, a first experience in a SAP ERP environment will be appreciated
Strong collaboration and teamwork
Ability to be quickly autonomous on duties
Solid interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Fluent in English, German will be appreciated