Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Interiors System Business Group – Europe Division is looking for a VIE Quality Engineer m/f for its site in Boblingen – Germany.
Please note that applications submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
The VIE as part of the Quality team coordinates and implements continuous improvements of the procedures/processes in the plant (Böblingen).
The main missions of the role are :
- Continuous improvement within the SQA (Supplier Quality Assurance) team
- Customer relation for delivered parts in series and warranty process
- Management of quality documents
- Quality analyses of claimed parts at customer site
- Weekly reporting and coordination of tasks
- Optimizing of reaction scenarios
- Training of the employees with suitable modifications during the test process
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable with study contents module quality management
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in Office Package and lean management (from benefit)
- High readiness of application, self-initiative as well as creativity