Exide Technologies, with operations in more than 80 countries, is one of the world’s largest producers and recyclers of lead-acid batteries. The Company’s global business groups provide a comprehensive range of stored electrical energy products and services for industrial and transportation applications. Transportation markets include original-equipment and aftermarket automotive, heavy-duty truck, agricultural and marine applications, and new technologies for hybrid vehicles and automotive applications. Industrial markets include network power applications such as telecommunications, electric utilities, railroads, photovoltaic (solar-power related) and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), and motive-power applications including lift trucks, mining and other commercial vehicles.
Poste et missions:
The position reports directly to the Quality Manager
Content of the position:
- Build and maintain a quality performance measurement system on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the entire site (FPY by production line, pareto of defects)
- Support analysis of data and implementation of quality improvement projects
- Work actively with quality team and manufacturing to develop Quality dashboards on shopfloor
- Coach the shopfloor team on performance analysis and corrective actions implementation
- Support the continuous improvement function in the definition of projects and the monitoring of results.
- Manage specific Kaizen projects to improve plant quality performances and reduce 0Km claims
- Work actively with process eng. on process mapping, PFMEA and Control Plan review and update
- The position reports directly to the plant quality manager
Level Bac +5, general engineer or chemistry or specialization quality
Languages: English & German : conversational level
Willingness to be part of an international program with potential to join EXIDE sustainably and become a talent of tomorrow.