EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
People Advisory Services (PAS) provides corporate clients with an effective and efficient set of integrated offerings solving their most pertinent people related business challenges. Currently, the GDS provides PAS international mobility services to various EY practice offices and clients around the world.
The Engagement Management Services (EMS) is a work stream of PAS in GDS that provides a standard methodology for coordinating the administration of Global Mobility services. The main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally and locally to PAS groups within EY.
The primary role of an Analyst is to process the information provided by various teams from across EY, clients and third parties, analyse information, process the data and ensure accuracy of deliverables.
· Responsible for execution of day to day deliverables through quality work.
· Responsible for meeting contractual SLA's
· Adhere to standard processes and ensure consistency
· Be an integral part of the Global and/or Local Client Service Delivery team
· Escalate issues and queries
· Develop a high level understanding of all the work streams of EMS and collaborate with different work streams as required by the business
· Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual goals
· Perform a thorough self-review of all work done
· Assist team in managing client projects
· Adhere to Practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
Technical Skills requirements
· Strong in MS Excel - Competent with using spreadsheets for data processing and review
· Good knowledge of other MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint
· Analytical Skills
· Detail orientated / Attention to detail
· Possess good verbal and written communication skills
· Listening skills to respond effectively to instructions
· Ability to work effectively in a team (team player)
What working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.