Description de l'offre
Your tasks - to help you progress
Become part of a multidisciplinary team and experience the wide variety of projects we work on! Strategy and transaction advisory services such as business valuations, market access strategies or sales optimization in the area of life sciences (pharmaceuticals/ biotech/ medtech and diagnostics). Take on demanding tasks and get to know the challenges faced by advisors at first hand.
Your profile - to help us progress together
· You are doing a degree in life sciences (biology, chemistry, medicine or similar) or engineering sciences (e.g., bioprocess engineering) and have successfully completed your first round of examinations.
· Or, you are in a gap year (between master degree and PhD) / you are already working towards your post-graduate studies (PhD).
· You have an excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of German or Chinese is an advantage, but not a requirement.
· You can think analytically and creatively and are dedicated and ready to work in a team.
· You are confident working with MS Office applications and are looking for new challenges in a three-month internship or more.
More opportunities to help you achieve your potential
We will help you discover your potential through our corporate culture in which the topics of diversity, work-life balance, further training and internationality are firmly anchored. This is because we know that your point of view, your energy and your enthusiasm are the driving forces for us all.
Interested in the position? We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Recruitment Center on