Description de l'offre
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region; our professionals are working across borders for clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management.
Our Tax & Legal practice for financial services in Belgium is growing fast, and our team members are dealing with the most diverse tax and legal matters. We have a large client base and we offer tax services to a significant number of top financial institutions, both in Belgium and abroad.
The matters we cover
We provide technical tax advice and managed services to financial institutions and end users in the following areas:
· Business Tax Services, such as corporate tax, transaction tax ( M&A, …)
· Customers tax transparency measures: FATCA, QI & CRS
· Indirect Taxes such as VAT & IPT (Insurance Premium Tax)
· International Tax Services and Transfer Pricing
· Operational Taxes (Withholding Taxes, Financial Transaction Taxes, Tax & Stock Exchange Trading).
In our VAT team, you will provide competent technical advice with a high level of complexity. You demonstrate a pro-active, client-oriented attitude and work towards identifying new business opportunities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
· Deliver VAT technical advice on complex transactions
· Organize workload and manage a team of enthusiastic VAT advisors
· Maintain and build relationships with clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Master degree in law, or economics or commercial engineering with relevant VAT experience
· Between 2- 7 years of professional experience, with VAT expertise
· Fluency in Dutch and/or French and solid knowledge of English
· An additional postgraduate degree in taxation is an asset
· Knowledge of the financial sector is considered an advantage
Most of all, it is the attitude that matters! We are keen to grow our team with like-minded professionals, real team players with a focus on quality and on delivering best service to our clients.
What working at EY offers
· You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about their work, within a leading global professional services firm.
· We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
· You will learn on the job from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role.
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At EY we are passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.