Description de l'offre
Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrow’s business world: that’s our goal, along with our 10,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimise the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Tax Technology and Transformation Analytics team in Stuttgart, you will design, develop and implement innovative tools based on state-of-the-art technologies, which will transform the future of tax consulting. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
· Developing innovative applications with a focus on user experience and the creation of advanced dashboards
· Designing sophisticated data models
· Handling and processing large amounts of data to gather business insights
· Dealing with requirement engineering towards the implementation of full-fledged applications
· Working on projects matching your technical focus, e.g. developing real-time analytics software to monitor business transactions or using high performance servers and machine learning algorithms for Advanced Analytics
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
· Bachelor's or master's degree in a data science discipline, such as computer science, statistics, physics or maths or a proven quantitative aptitude via Github or Kaggle
· Familiar with databases (e.g. SQL, Graph DB, MongoDB), knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS) and familiar with container approaches (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
· Experiences with advanced analytics technologies, algorithms and machine learning as well as the usage of python packages (e.g. Scipy, PyML)
· Business processes knowledge and ERP systems (SAP ERP or S/4 HANA) are an add-on
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
· Efficient and collaborative teams that live our unique EY spirit
· First-class career prospects and advancement opportunities
· Inspiration and individual support from superiors and team leaders
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal www.de.ey.com
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at