- Blockchain – Cybersecurity & Smart Contract Testing Product Manager
The Connected Growth Platform supports our strategy to become the most connected, responsive and insightful consulting firm. The CGP will focus on managed services, digital and emerging technologies (including cyber), service delivery centers, EY wavespace™ and select system implementation practices. The CGP capabilities will be infused into our service offerings and go-to-market execution to provide our clients with cross-sector insights and integrated capabilities across all government and public sector, commercial and financial services sectors in the US. This integration will allow us to move faster, work smarter, and achieve more with our clients.
You will be a part of the Global Blockchain team, an innovative and collaborative group of technical developers, cryptographers, mathematicians and business strategists who are dedicated to the application of blockchain technology and the development of world-class products. At EY, you will help our clients, some of the most influential companies, explore emergent applications and transform the way the world does business.
Your key responsibilities
· Responsible for leading the development of our blockchain smart contract testing technology
· Significant cyber-secruity background and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and think strategically about security
· Conducts security tests using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing.
· Conducts penetration testing against different technological domains including, but not limited to, web products, hardware products, wireless products, software, cloud based software, smart device applications.
· Assesses and calculates the risk based vulnerabilities and exposures discovered during testing.
· Creates required information security documentation, technical reports, and formal papers on test findings, and completes requests in accordance with requirements.
· Handles and completes customer projects to the defined requirements in the timeframe required by the customer with the highest quality and integrity of work.
· Meets and exceeds customer expectations with projects and other related tests and activities.
· Performs other duties as directed.
Blockchain technology is a complex emerging capability that is far from mature. Above and beyond any of the “essential” skills for this job, you must have a love of learning and experimentation with new technologies and a passion for learning by doingand leading by example.
Skills and attributes for success
· Gather performance testing requirements, determine what needs to be tested and why, and prepare test plan to implement.
· Develop simple to complex test scripts based upon business requirements and processes
· Execute end to end performance tests ,analysis and diagnosis of test result, identify bottlenecks and recommendation to remediate bottlenecks
· Execute diagnostic tests based to troubleshoot and isolate application performance issues.
· Uncover and mitigate performance issues early in SDLC and partner with Development/Operate/DBA to get issues resolved
· Prepare test report after running performance tests (Load, Stress, Endurance, Network Latency etc.)
To qualify for the role you must have
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent discipline
· 3+ years of proven, strong experience with performance testing, HP Load Runner and Jmeter
· Experience in C or Java programming language
· Experience with application performance management tools such as AppDynamics or equivalent tools
· Experience in tuning and profiling of Java or .NET applications
· Experience in Thread Dump, Heap Dump Analysis using any open source or licensed tools.
· Experience in working in Unix OS and familiar with basic Unix/Shell commands
· Experience in working with Agile or DevOps Methodology
· Good communication and technical documentation skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions and interested in Blockchain and associated concepts such as smart contracts.
What we look for
We’re interested inself-motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. Someone who can easily function in a collaborative, high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition we’re looking for peoplewhorecognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients’ with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Excellent training and development opportunities through established programs and on-the-job training
· Feedback on your performance that will accelerate your growth
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.